THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

I'm late but good game like the little Easter egg you had there at the end, with the Game Oter with the goat, might just been me who chose to do that lol funny tho.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

AT LAST!!

i finally have a reason to come on this site again lol thank u so much!!

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

if only u were around in the 1980's

Shredder would be so proud an he would need is just a hammer..

1066 1066

its a new form of chest

like it trying to beat other players is a lil hard when it comes to tunting besides that great game love the fact u used 1066 as the cover get that A-greed feeling when playing this game.. loves it.

War Spheres War Spheres

this game angers me

ok i'v played bull SH#T GAMES be4 but this takes the cake... i paused it for like 2 mins and the next thing i know the computer had over 20 lil men ready and i had just 2 i lost how can you let the computer keep reproducing but you have to sit there and take it.. lame fix the problems and the grapics with this game and then i'll say its worth playing..

Jim the Worm Jim the Worm

GOD DAMN U!!!

can't believe i fell for that I should have just left it alone when I seen rickroll in the comments damn it, good joke asshole.. no no it was nice never knew i could get prank by him AGAIN!!!

love it

Kembry responds:

Ha, but im glad that poeple enjoy this joke :)

Line Simulator Line Simulator

Got myself a PS4 it was worth it too finally killed the emo he was the hardest but the most sweetest kill ever lol good game dude need more.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Love this game

well only one bad thing to say about this game... time... I understand maybe timing for like every level, but the same time for every level and you lose the time you need to infect people, it kinda takes away the fun in this game that i do enjoy and thats ( TURNING THE WHOLE WORLD INTO MINDLESS ZOMBIES) ITS fun and lovable...

World of Pain RPG: C3 World of Pain RPG: C3

^_^ my turn to reviwe YAY!!!

ok first, great idea for this kind of game i see you put alot of work into it, 2. the characters speed should already be fast not as slow when you begin, just pisses ppl off... 3 great work on the legend of zelda look, last game i played that I guess tried to make it like this fail big time... also the money thing is ok with me, hey you got to get paid somehow right... last the story is kinda lacking but its not the story its how every time i talk to a NPC they respond with a hey man, like a old guy for example, i would like to hear hello there young fella, Kids these days or something like that... no one in the dark ages ever said hey man, this is not the 80s and no drugs or hippies were ever present, it takes the feeling of being in the world of knights and monsters away from the player.. almost made me want to cry..... Not really but you get the idea..

debug this game rewrite the story and responds of the NPC comeback and give it a second try, even tho this is game 3 for this title right.. so try to make it better not worse..

Arcanorum Arcanorum

heres my favorite bug *_*

its called the sound colliding bug, its like a car crash that gets really nosy and annoying so i have to restart the game so that both the music from the boss battle and the fact i almost died so my heath points were beating, oh and I needed to buy something from the shop and they all played together like a drunk singalong at a Christmas party... great game by the way!!

love the story its new fresh and challenging you have the makings of something there kid, keep it up, also I like how you give the player the chance to chose sides, you rarely see that in flash games as far as these types.. can't wait to see whats next, fix the sound bug, and change the music to something epic, your choice just saying..